A Work in Progress

Pink Geraniums in May - Cindy Rippe - 2012

Life is a little scattered around here.  Like so many other friends and family members that are dealing with day to day problems, we just try to do as much as we can each day.  Things don't always work out to perfection but there are those moments that make you pause and say, "Yes!"  "It's not so bad" or "I did it!".  As I walked through my garden this morning, waiting for my sister to drop off Mom, I had one of those moments. At first I only saw the tulip leaves that still needed to be trimmed and the weeds peeking out among the perennials.  There are so many jobs that need to be done!  I try to do a little each day when I have time.

Then as I turned around to take a last look before starting the day I saw it.  "It's not so bad!"  This one little section of pink and white girly goodness reminds me to enjoy the process.  Gardening is always a work in progress and I intend to start looking at the beauty first and then the weeds.

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...