Devotional Sketch for Palm Sunday

I've already shared a few of my Daily Devotional Sketches in earlier posts and have been asked to share more of them with you.  I'll start with the one I did for today.
Palm Branch - Mixed Media - Cindy Rippe 2012
I usually sketch flowers.  Sometimes, like today, I'm inspired by the bible verse or the story in my devotional book, Daily Guideposts, but many times it's just the flower I feel like drawing that day.  It gives me a few minutes to think about the verse and get lost in the sketching process. Most of the time I used Mixed Media (acrylics or watercolor, colored pencils and ink.

You can keep up with each day's sketch by "following" this blog if you want.  I hope my doodles give you a few minutes to be inspired too!

But Palm Sunday tells us that … it is the cross that is the true tree of life. Pope Benedict XVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...