Abudant Blessings and Blossoms

Abundant Redbud Blooms - Cindy Rippe 2012

I heard thunder rumbling in the distance and suddenly remember that I planned to take pictures of Mom’s Red-bud tree today.  I didn’t want to take a chance that the storm would sweep the branches clear of the flowers before I could capture their beauty. Finished just as the rain drops started to fall.
Redbud Blooms - Cindy Rippe 2012
The weather we’ve had this Spring might have caused just the right growing conditions or maybe it was the trimming we did on it last year.  There are more flowers on the tree than there has ever been.  
Redbud Blooms - Cindy Rippe 2012
Today, I’m choosing to take this as a sign of the abundance of blessings I see coming into my life.  I’m happy to share them though so I hope you enjoy the beautiful blooms as much as I do.

 Ask the LORD for rain in the spring, for He makes the storm clouds. And He will send showers of rain so every field becomes a lush pasture.  Zechariah 10:1 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...