Living in Alice's Adventure

Alice in Wonderland meets Breakfast at Tiffany's, Tablescape, Chicago Flower and Garden Show 2013, Sharon Ringier Events, Creative Centerpieces, Tablescapes, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Alice in Wonderland tablescape designed by Sharon Ringier Events - Chicago Flower and Garden Show 2013                photo by Cindy Rippe ©2013
Lately my life feels a bit like I'm living in the "Alice in Wonderland" story.  It's an adventure that is sometimes so strange that I can hardly believe the things that are happening to me.  Other times it's magical, with blessings beyond words.  I've been in a state of chaos both in my mental state and physical surroundings for months but there is the constant of my family (which includes some very special friends) and faith that give me the strength to carry on.

This creative tablescape, by Sharon Ringier Events, at the Chicago Flower and Garden Show, was definitely magical.  It was entitled "Alice inWonderland Meets Breakfast at Tiffany's". The time and talent needed to create this display was evident to all who took the time to see it.  I commend them for a job well done! (for the other side of the table CLICK HERE for the Audrey Hepburn Queen of Hearts card post)

I found a wonderful set of Life Lessons based on Alice's Adventures at Positively Present's website. It's bookmarked for me to read a few more times and I encourage you to visit and read the insightful messages for yourself.  Read Wonderland's Wisdom: 5 Life Lessons from Alice's Adventure by clicking HERE.

Here's my favorite:


#3
Believe in what seems impossible.
"There's no use in trying," Alice said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
"When I was your age, I always it it for half an hour a day.
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Which one do you like?

1 comment:

  1. A story is truly magical when it resonates thru the ages. Great post Cindy. E

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...