My Interests are Linked to the Heart

Audrey Hepburn quote, Linked to the Heart, Chicago Flower and Garden Show 2013, Creative Tablescape, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Tablescape designed by Sharon Ringier Events - Chicago Flower and Garden Show 2013     photo by Cindy Rippe ©2013
This is the card, designed by Sharon Ringier Events, that's on the other side of the "Alice in Wonderland meets Breakfast at Tiffany's" tablescape.  Every time I look at the photos from the display I find something interesting.  You can tell they really take pride in their work, did lots of research and are very creative. In case you missed it yesterday, the Alice in Wonderland card is here.

When I researched quotes for the image above this one was perfect.  Everything I do, from spending time with family and friends to creating artwork, makes me happiest when it connects to my heart.

I am so happy to be creating that feeling again through my art and design.  As I prepare classes and projects for my website I can only hope that the heart connection comes through loud and clear.  That you feel the love and it makes you happy too!

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24


3 comments:

  1. Cindy I really like this blog today you have my favorite Bible quote, and the quote fits into what we are learning about the love of our self in art in Kelly's e-class Style. My feeling are the same as yours I get such great love from working in the art of the moment. I would like permission to add your quote and bible verse to my answers in Kellys question or I may use it on a piece of Mixed Media art. Credit will be given to you from your blog. and I dont sell my work anymore I only do it for pleasure and sometimes as gives to special people..
    Sharon d Estes estes.sharon@att.net (Grannys Korner is the name of my studio)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can add the info to your class project Sharon! I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Cindy, I couldn't agree more. I feel exactly the same about my stories. If I can connect to my heart and write in such a way that my readers have the same experience, then I've succeeded. E

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...