Face Painting Fun

Face painting fun at Bella's birthday party ©CindyRippe2013
Our "MUSE Monday" challenge this week in the facebook Art Amusement group is - a FACE - it can be an animal, a person, a part of one - stamp, paint, stitch, it does not matter....

Well, with the way things have been going for me the last few weeks I thought, I haven't painted much of anything, never mind having time to paint a face!"  Then I remembered.... I painted lots of little faces this weekend at Bella's Carnival Birthday.  So sweet!

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse. Lazarus Long, from Robert A. Heinlein's "Time Enough For Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...