Daffodils and amazing life details

Garden details, daffodil buds, spring flowers, dancing flowers, dancing with the feet is one thing but dancing with the heart is another, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Budding Daffodils in my Garden today ©CindyRippe2013
I enjoy all the different stages of growth that flowers go through.  For example, this bunch of daffodils, getting ready to bloom seem to be having a little dance party.  I can imagine them reaching out toward the sun and swaying in the Spring breeze.  I'm glad I invited them to my garden that chilly December day 5 years ago.  Welcome back friends!  Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!

Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...