March Flower of the Month - Waiting for the Daffodil and New Beginnings

Daffodils at Chicago Botanic Garden, March Flower of the Month, New Beginnings, Cindy Rippe, Florals-Family-Faith
Daffodils - Flower of the Month for March - ©CindyRippe2013
The Birth Flower of the Month is Daffodil (or Jonquil). The Victorian meaning is New Beginnings.  Very appropriate for me right now.  I am patiently waiting for the snow to melt, the flowers to start blooming and for my business re-organization project to finish (or get to a point where I can think of something other than the mess) I've often thought that the new year should start in Spring when everything is bursting with new life.  Maybe that does happen in some part of the world.

I'm still working hard at the organization and prep for my design business.  There are days when I feel like one door after another is closed to me and others when I get excited over something simple that I've figured out.  That's life I guess.  I heard something the other day about those doors.  I think it was Joel Olsteen that said something like; Just imagine that there are 37 doors that you have to face.  Each time one closes say "well, there are only 36 more to go".  Isn't that a cool idea?  To be honest I've probably faced more than the 37 already but I still trust that it's all going to work out.

It's what we trust in but don't yet see that keeps us going. 2 Corinthians 5:7



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...