|©CindyRippe2013 - Pear Tablescape - photo taken at the Chicago Floral and Garden Show 2012|
1. I'm working on a Design collection entitled: Fruit of the Spirit.
2. I had been struggling with my diet and self control until (finally) I started journaling my food and exercise again.
3. I've been really angry that fresh pineapple has so much sugar in it after I looked up the amount I had eaten. (No wonder it tasted SO good!) I wondered how much sugar is in a pear.
4. I realized that I've been ignoring my Art in Entertaining blog project for far too long and need to make a decision whether I should continue with it or not. This would be perfect image for that blog.
5. The original photo is so much more beautiful than the quality of images that I've been capturing lately. It's nudging me to look for (and financially support) the purchase of a new camera.
5. And finally, it's just pretty, and I need more pretty in my life.
I hope you like it too and that maybe the message I chose will touch your spirit as it did mine this morning.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22