Happiness - Mixed Media Daisy

©CindyRippe2013
Happiness Daisy in Mixed Media ©CindyRippe2013
As I listen to the wind howling tonight, and know that the outdoor temperature is dropping like a stone, I think of how lucky I am to have learned to draw the flowers that I enjoyed in warmer weather.  And how happy I am that it's my job to do that.  I just don't do it often enough!

I sketched this daisy in pen and ink, then layered acrylic paints, colored pencil and added the digital quote to finish it off.
The daisy is such a happy flower.  Probably because it smiles at the sun and the petals dance merrily in the breeze. I hope that it gives you a moment to remember something happy in your life.

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, until it overflows.  John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...