Magic Moments - Family Caregivers

Butterfly resting on Chihuli Glass sculpture at Franklin Park Conservatory - ©Cindy Rippe 2012
It's no secret that life has it's ups and downs.  Caring for someone that needs you isn't easy.  I'm trying hard to live in the moment, with more patience ~ less complaining when I'm "on duty" and leaving the problems behind when I'm "off duty". 

My husband and I have made it a habit to fit short escapes into our lives.  This picture is from one of those moments.  When I was on a trip to teach classes at the Heart of Ohio Tole Convention in Columbus we took a few short hours to visit the Franklin Park Conservatory.  The combination of glass sculptures by Dale Chihuly and flowers were a perfect escape. We walked through quickly, snapped a few pictures and then headed back to work.

Please try to take some time to find (and appreciate) the Magic Moments in your life.  And share those moments with others when you can.



   .A cheerful heart is good medicine.  Proverbs 17:22

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...