Earth Day - Take care of your Home

"Take Care of Your Home" - copyright Cindy Rippe painted in 1997
I think of this painting every year on Earth Day.  I painted it 15 years ago.  I remember that it was finished really fast, that I purposely made the shapes of the land imperfect and that the colors were much brighter on the original.  (which is packed away) This is a photo from my portfolio and the greyed down colors seem to represent the current state of our planet.  The glow in the upper left corner is a reflection but, by chance, landed in a perfect spot.  Hope perhaps?  What do you think?


"You shall not pollute the land in which you live.... You shall not defile the land in which you live, in which I also dwell; for I the LORD dwell among the Israelites." (Numbers 35:33-34)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...