Sunshine Flowers

http:www/cindyrippe.blogspot.com
©CindyRippe2013 - Happy Yellow Mums
After my "Be Awesome Today" post yesterday morning I found myself struggling with a slightly grumpy attitude towards my Mom.  She doesn't know better, but she's like a 2 year old sometimes that needs constant attention, Dementia stinks.  I didn't act out on my frustration, just felt it building inside.  Not easy.  So on our way to get her hair done I decided that we needed some flowers to change my mood and just had a feeling that my cousin, Cindy, (also her hairdresser) could use some too!

Mom picked this bunch of bright yellow mums as "Happy Flowers" and I couldn't agree more.  She decided she didn't want any of them because the cats might eat them (my sister's cats) so we gave the whole bunch to Cindy.  She was pleased and I took a few pictures of them while Mom was getting her hair styled, and that was enough to change my mood.  The day just got easier somehow after that.

The sun is shining brightly today and it reminded me once again of the "Happy Flowers".  Enjoy!

May the Lord continually bless you with heaven's blessings as well as with human joys.  Psalms 128:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...