Early Spring Inspiration

It's March already! I'm getting tired of the snow so I'll be creating a few spring designs this week.
A trip to the garden center provided just the inspiration I need.
©CindyRippe2010
Shamrocks -©CindyRippe2010
An Irish Shamrock plant "Oxalis acetosella",

©CindyRippe2010
Irish Moss plant - ©CindyRippe2010
Irish Moss and

©CindyRippe2010
Miniature Daffodil plant ©CindyRippe 2010

Miniature Daffodils.

I hope you are finding creative inspiration today and looking forward to spring! 

"Be truly glad.  There is wonderful joy ahead!"   I Peter 1:6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...