30 Days of Gratitude - November 2nd


It wasn't a bad day, just a busy one. Even though things are so much better for me, days like today, wear me out so quickly. I just couldn't wait to get home to our cozy little house. You know what though?  I am truly thankful for that exhaustion.  The feeling of accomplishment makes it better.  I can sleep tonight knowing that it's so much more than I was able to do before.       So I guess today I'm "Grateful for the Growing." 

“Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace. ” May Sarton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...