A reminder to get creative - Flora's Art Adventures

Flora enjoys the Hyacinths at the Chicago Flower and Garden Show - ©CindyRippe2014
Quote by - Rainer Maria Rilke
Flora sits on the shelf above my painting desk in the studio.  She has been watching me walk by the room without coming inside.  She sees me in the kitchen through the open door of the studio as I'm busy making meals and when I pass by on my way out the back door.  I have been working but it's mostly marketing and accounting lately.

I can imagine her tapping her foot, crossing her arms and thinking, "What the heck are you doing? You should be in here creating something new!" I think I have a mix of Spring Fever, as I get a glimpse of flowers and new growth on a warm day, and then get totally bummed out and depressed because it's still cold here most days.

OK, Flora.... next week I'll come back to the studio and we'll get creative.  Until then I get to spend time with the family on this glorious Easter weekend.  Looks like we're FINALLY going to have nice weather again.

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Robert Flatt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...