Flora's Art Adventures - Helping with a Lily Study for Art Play Date

Flora's Art Adventures, Stargazer Lily, Art Mannequin, Art Play Date Project, CindyRippe.blogspot.com
Flora helps out with the Lily Drawings today - ©CindyRippe2014
I'm working on my project for Art Play Date and Flora was a big help.  I was able to move the flowers around to study each angle. Her bendable arms really helped!  Most of the time I use a scientific clip to hold the stem of flowers, while sketching, but this was a lot more fun.


To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat.  Beverly Nichols




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...