Working on your Best Day ever!

Amaryllis, Light glowing through petals, Whatever you are quote, Helen Keller quote, Pink and White flower, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Amaryllis on my desk - ©CindyRippe2013
I'm loving the sunshine, the amaryllis plants are still blooming on my desk, so I'm going to hang out here and focus on one job.  Focus hasn't been my strong point lately but I plan to "be excellent" at it today.  That doesn't mean that I expect it to be perfect.  I just plan on working hard and giving it my best shot.

Whatever YOU are doing today; I hope that it's your best day ever.


When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.  Helen Keller




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...